Commercial painting made easy…
We’re all about first impressions. We understand that the look of your building is the first thing people notice when they approach your business. Our commercial painting contractors apply every brush stoke with the utmost attention to detail.
The Index Coatings team have all your commercial painting needs covered and are backed by over 15 years experience. Our team can transform any commercial space including new construction, shopping centres, retirement and aged-care facilities, offices, hospitality spaces, industrial sites, schools and even historical buildings.
All large commercial painting jobs are handled efficiently and without stress. We provide access equipment, such as scaffolding, scissor lifts and knuckle booms. Our team are professional at all times, including ensuring all tools and materials are cleaned and packed away neatly at the end of each day.
Commercial painting tailored to suit your individual needs. Our flexible team can work at all hours to ensure there is minimal disruption to your staff, visitors and clients.
Ongoing Paint Maintenance
The harsh Perth environment causes the need for ongoing maintenance at commercial properties. We provide a cost-effective solution to managing all your commercial maintenance and refurbishment needs.
Setting The Standard For Perth Commercial Painting Contractors:
- Over 15 years of professional experience on commercial projects.
- Fully Insured with public liability cover up to a value of $20 million.
- Fully qualified & licensed commercial painters with elevated work platform endorsements & occupational health and safety white cards.
- Capable of scaling the work to any project size large or small.
- All access equipment supplied including: scaffolding, scissor lifts and knuckle booms.
- All work areas returned to cleanly, functioning state as standard.
Feel free to contact the Perth team with any queries you have about our commercial painting. One of our staff will get in touch with you and provide the right price and advice to ensure all your project is completed on time and on budget.