Get your roof back to its former glory with a new coat of paint
Your roof covers the majority of your house’s surface area, a quality roof restoration will add value to your home all the while making it stand out for all the right reasons.
The Australian climate can be tough and unyielding, from scorching hot summer days to freezing cold winter nights. It’s your roof that is continuously exposed to the elements and at the same time is required to protect your home and family. No wonder that when it comes to maintaining or restoring your roof’s paint work that it can be very daunting.
Index Coatings can take the stress out of this project by using only the finest roof painting products paired with an experienced painting team. We can match up the correct colours, offer heat reflective paint and ensure your roof will look as good as new once we are done.
Simple maintenance like roof painting can ensure you don’t need major roof repairs that many insurance companies simply won’t cover. A roof that is professionally painted by our team will.
The Benefits Of Recoating Your Roof With New Paint
- Increase the value of your home
- Benefit from heat reflective properties so that your home stays cooler in summer
- Allow less water to penetrate the tiles and keep the area underneath moisture free.
- Benefit from mould resistant properties. Hinder the re-growth of lichen and moss on your roof.
- Resist breakages and chips caused by expansion and contraction.
- Prolong the overall beauty of your home. Whether you’re selling, renovating or simply revitalising an outdated look.
We remove the stress of matching the correct colours for your house and make sure all ridge capping work is completed by a registered tiler.
A proper roof coating for both tiles and Colorbond® offers protection during the winter months. The paint allows less water to penetrate your roof, keeping the area underneath free of moisture and moss.
We only use the latest products from the most trusted paint manufacturers to compliment our work, including Dulux® and Nu-Tech® paints so you can rest easy knowing the final result will be a superior finish, that will last.